|| QC Analytical Chemist
We are seeking analytical chemists to join our Quality Control team at our Philadelphia location. This is a laboratory-based position and the candidate will be responsible to test finished products and raw materials.
- Conduct and document chemical and physical testing of finished products, raw materials, API, in-process products, stability samples within the framework of cGMP guideline.
- Accurately compiles and reports data.
- Obtains a fundamental understanding of cGMP’s/GLP’s.
- Becomes proficient with a solid working knowledge of instrumentation i.e HPLC, UV, dissolution, and other analytical instruments.
- Performs all job responsibilities in a safe, efficient manner.
- Must participate and successfully complete all training as required by the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, bio-Chemistry or related scientific field.
- Highly organized individual with attention-to-detail.
- Able to work in a team environment, Cooperative and Flexible attitude.
- Proficient in the use Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- The ability to learn new knowledge and skills needed for the company.
- Previous QC experience in a pharmaceutical experience is preferred.
|Knowledge and Skills