Title: Inventory Manager
The Inventory Manager position is responsible for controlling, tracking and transferring inventory in alignment with production activities.
- Reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, and procedural efficiencies.
- Increase inventory accuracy for all Frontida sites (Aurora, Orthodox, Dungan).
- Setup and implement cycle counting processes and procedures for all sites
- Analyzes daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages.
- Manages inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels.
- Evaluates deliveries, shipments and product levels to improve inventory control procedures.
- Manages schedules of deliveries and shipments to optimize operations.
- Develops business relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Proposes strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain logistics.
- Monitors demand and analyzes data to anticipate future supply and logistical needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Verbal and written communication
- Organizational and logistics skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Data analysis
- Proactive critical thinking
Knowledge and Skills
- Associate’s degree in business, logistics, systems engineering, supply chain management or similar
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role within manufacturing
- Experience working with inventory management software and forecasting strategies
- Experience conducting tracking and data analysis
- Experience in an FDA regulated industry preferred
- Product and inventory management certification a plus