The Account Executive is responsible for proactively identifying and evaluating business opportunities that will effectively support the company’s revenue and profit goals. The position requires knowledge of the brand and generic pharmaceutical marketplace and a successful track record in business development or sales. The successful candidate must have demonstrated success in identifying market trends and ideas for growing revenue. The successful candidate will join an experienced and sophisticated business development team who compete aggressively in the market while maintaining a collaborative internal culture. This role is best suited to those who thrive on using their existing relationships to develop creative solutions to build a sustainable revenue stream and are able to propose market segments that will be complementary to the current base business. The position may require travel at least 30% of the time.
- Primarily responsible for driving sales growth with regional and national accounts for new product development, clinical and commercial supply with brand companies in all phases of development, as well as generic companies
- Financial accountability for the achievement of new products revenue, deals signed and delivering pipeline & sales funnel targets.
- Identifying new clients, initiate contact and close opportunities
- Prepare, present, negotiate technical pricing proposal for product development, clinical and commercial supply, in coordination with Senior Management, R&D, Contract Management, Legal
- Conduct technical feasibility of potential new business project, and follow up with missing pertinent data for quotation.
- Must be prepared to present quotation analysis to all levels of the organization
- Manage the day-to-day requirements of the business relationship including pricing, contracts, forecasting, periodic business review, and additional items as necessary
- Participate in internal process teams, conferences, trade shows, marketing campaigns, and professional associations as required.
- Exceptional client service and account management by managing the day-to-day client activities across a variety of work streams and accounts
- Represent the company in a professional manner at industry meetings while promoting the brand and generic business. This will include presenting product features and benefits to a targeted trade class of customers
- Bachelor’s degree coupled with 5+ years of Sales Management experience in the generic or branded pharmaceutical marketplace. MBA Degree is preferred.
- Established relationships with R&D and Commercial phase brand and/or generic Rx pharmaceutical companies
- Must have past experience developing and executing against customer strategies
- Must be able to work autonomously and demonstrate superior leadership disposition (poise, business acumen, results orientation and good judgment.
- Blend of sales and marketing background preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work effectively in an entrepreneurial environment
- Balanced work style allowing for equal success whether working independently or collaborating with the team
Knowledge and Skills
Frontida BioPharm is a US-Based pharmaceutical company that offers a comprehensive suite of solutions for the development and commercialization of finished products to brand, generic and specialty pharmaceutical companies.
Frontida is the Greek word for caring, and at Frontida we invest the utmost care into all our endeavors. The success of Frontida’s clients is at the forefront of our efforts. Not only do we strive to ensure each client reaches their business goals, we work to provide every patient with a top quality product. By creating a corporate environment of positivity and involvement we’re able to maximize the happiness of our employees, improve our local community, and deliver high quality services.
Frontida provides services in 3 main categories
Product Development- we have demonstrated expertise developing immediate and modified release oral solid dosage forms, liquids and suspensions for branded and generic products, utilizing both traditional and proprietary AdaptdoseTM and DuraGran® technologies
Contract Manufacturing – over 300,000 square feet of manufacturing space in Philadelphia and Chicago, with expertise in fluid bed processing, solvent processing, DEA controlled drug products, highly potent active ingredient manufacturing, and a fully-validated serialization packaging line.
Analytical Services– we have technical proficiency in Method development and validation for active ingredients, excipients, and finished products, GMP Testing of raw materials and finished products, Commercial Stability & Storage services.
Frontida BioPharm Inc. Quality Manufacturing, Extraordinary Care.
Frontida BioPharm, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is located in Philadelphia, PA.
Frontida BioPharm, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is located in Philadelphia, PA. Our vision is to make a positive impact on the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries through our services. We aim to create a healthy, caring and dedicated work environment for our employees, so they can provide the highest quality healthcare products for patients. But we understand that the world is bigger than our four walls. That’s why we make it our duty to contribute to our community as individuals and as a corporation, and keep our community in mind in everything we do.