Machine Operator performs a wide variety of activities required to produce high quality pharmaceutical products.
•By following relevant SOP’s/Batch record instructions the operator will be responsible for performing and documenting the following activities:
• Serial/complete cleaning of product rooms and granulation equipment such as mills, mixers, ovens, etc.
• Operation of granulation equipment
• Weighing/compounding of Mutual Pharmaceutical Company products in accordance with current Good Manufacturing practices.
• Safety equipment such as respirators (PAPR), gloves, safety shoes are required.
• Must participate and successfully complete all training as required by the company.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent GED
- 3+ year experience in Manufacturing. Pharmaceutical Industry experience preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
- High degree of professionalism, ethics and integrity
- Incumbent must be able to be accountable for own actions and decisions and is in compliance of the laws and company policies.
- Willing to participate in our group identity characterized by commitment, trust, and care for each other.
- Willing to invest time and energy in continuous improvement efforts
Knowledge and Skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hand and fingers, to manipulate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to approximately 65 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color, peripheral, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to work in a manufacturing environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Frontida BioPharm, Inc., an equal opportunity employer, is located in Philadelphia, PA. Our vision is to make a positive impact on the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries through our services. We aim to create a healthy, caring and dedicated work environment for our employees, so they can provide the highest quality healthcare products for patients. But we understand that the world is bigger than our four walls. That’s why we make it our duty to contribute to our community as individuals and as a corporation, and keep our community in mind in everything we do.